Collaborative Conservation: Partnerships in Practice
2022 Course Schedule (CLM 8124)
Course Format: 30 training hours, delivered onsite and online
- 28 hours of classroom meetings includes 3.5 days onsite at NCTC.
- 2 hours of live webinars for course participants to share their experience applying partnership strategies with peers nad instructors.
- Some independent study features selected readings and applied exercises in preparation for classroom discussion.
October 4 - 7, 2022 at the USFWS National Conservation Training Center (NCTC), Shepherdstown, WV
- Monday October 3: Arrival at NCTC and group dinner.
- Tuesday October 4: Classroom sessions 8am - 4:30pm ET.
- Wednesday October 5: Classroom sessions 8am - 4:30pm ET. 7-9PM Campfire chat at the Firepit.
- Thursday October 6: Classroom sessions 8am - 4:30pm ET
- Friday October 7: Classroom sessions 8am - 11:45am ET. Departure from NCTC.
Tuesdays in February 2023 via Zoom
Participants are welcome to attend all 4 webinars, and expected to attend and present at one webinar.
- Tuesday February 7: 1 - 3pm ET
- Tuesday February 14: 1 - 3pm ET
- Tuesday February 21, 1 - 3pm ET
- Tuesday February 28, 1 - 3pm ET