Our most popular instructional videos, presented by Academy instructors and alumni, are now available as podcasts (mp3).
Subscribe to Managing by Network on iTunes.
Friends of the Elkhorn Ranch: A Successful Capital Campaign with Liz Madison, 12 mins (Listen on iTunes)
Communication Skills for Conflict Management with Susan Goodwin
Collaboration Toolbox with Joy Lujan
Internal, Interpersonal and Group Dynamics in Collaboration with Joy Lujan, 7 mins (Listen on iTunes)
Managing Collaboration with Cate Bradley, MLA, Ph.D.
- Foundations for Strong Collaboration, 17 mins (Listen on iTunes)
- Building Action Agendas for Better Collaboration, 25 mins (Listen on iTunes)
The Edwards Aquifer Recovery Implementation Program: Community-Based Solutions with Kevin Connally, 28 mins (Listen on iTunes)
Social Network Analysis with Liz Madison
- Who's in Your Professional Network, 13 mins (Listen on iTunes)
- Using Social Network Analysis, 8 mins (Listen on iTunes)
Nonprofit Fundraising and Public-Private Partnerships with Liz Madison, 18 mins (Listen on iTunes)
Philanthropic Foundations with Anne Desmarais
- Facts, Myths and Roles, 9 mins (Listen on iTunes)
- Research, Relationships and Results, 8 mins (Listen on iTunes)
Evaluating Partnerships in Conservation with Matt Birnbaum, Ph.D.
- Introduction and The Interplay, 26 mins (Listen on iTunes) The Interplay begins at approximately 12:30
- Logic Models, 20 mins (Listen on iTunes)
- Assessment, 30 mins (Listen on iTunes)
- Incredibly Practical Tips, 13 mins (Listen on iTunes)
Thanks to the support of the BLM National Training Center production studio and the National Digital Library of the U.S. Fish and Wilife Service, the Academy is pleased to provide more than 70 instructional videos related to the KSAs of partnership and community collaboration.
Here you can find the videos that have been converted to podcasts.