C2P2 2023 Course Notebook
On the Horizon:
We look forward to reconvening in November. Webinar links and reminders will follow by email.
- Sept-Oct: Meet with your peer partner to reconnect, share ideas and feedback.
- Prepare your presentation. Share what you are learning, how you’re applying course concepts, what’s working or not, and/or what is emerging for you.
- Fri Oct 27: Share your presentation plans and any files or links with Anne: firstname.lastname@example.org
Materials from our onsite week at NCTC are posted below.
Course Materials and Presentations
Foundations of Collaboration
Liz Madison and Anne Desmarais, Partnership and Community Collaboration Academy
- 7 Norms of Collaboration
- C2P2 Treasure Chest: Partnership and community collaboration concepts and principles, and facilitation tools, shared during our week at NCTC.
- Liberating Structures : More facilitation tools
- Academy videos on partnership concepts and practices
Curtis Bennett, National Aquarium Baltimore
Leading through Change
Collaboration and Applied Learning
Hunter Merritt, USACE CPCX
Resources: Collaboration and Public Participation Center of Expertise, IWR, USACE
Leigh Goldberg, Partnership and Community Collaboration Academy
- Governance Self-Assessment worksheet
- One Tam Partnership case studies
- Partnership Impact Model executive summary (trifold)
- Generating, Scaling Up, and Sustaining Partnership Impact: One Tam's First Four Years
- Partnership Impact Evaluation Guide
Partnership Trials, Tribulations and Tools
C2P2 is offered in partnership with the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, National Conservation Training Center
Training Specialist, NCTC
Tuition and Enrollment Questions:
Leanne Fortney, NCTC
Oboarding and Communications Questions:
Jane Hanson, Academy