Partnership Network Life-Cycle
Partnerships evolve and mature like the life cycle of a butterfly.
Examine the Vision and Concept Stages of the partnership catepillar.
Create a firm foundation during the Research and Development and Implementation Planning Stages of the partnership chrysalis.
Take flight with the Action and Evaluation and Recognition Stages of the partnership butterfly.
1. What stage of development best reflects the status of your partnership work?
2. What next steps will you take to move forward?
3. What was overlooked in research and development that later halted implementation planning or action?
4. What might cause the partnership to adapt new strategies or practices, once you move into the Action stage?
5. How can you apply the partnership life cycle to managing expectations and strengthening commitment to the partnership?