- MbN Peer to Peer Case Studies (see below)
- Gathering In
Session 17 recordings are below. Session recordings are provided for MbN 2022 course participant self-study. Password is the same as for webinars.
Peer to Peer Presentations
- ALPHA: Sergio Pierluissi, USFWS, Regional Partners for Fish and Wildlife Coordinator, Midwest Regional Office, MN. Path to the Uplands Partnership (PDF). Additional resources: Theory of Change to Logic Model Worksheet; Tearless Logic Model: A Facilitated Approach (PDFs). Recording of Alpha case study and entire session.
- BETA: Reid Armstrong, USDA FS, Public Affairs Specialist, Arapaho and Roosevelt National Forest and Pawnee National Grassland, CO. Sparking a R/Evolution in Information Delivery (PDF). Recording of Beta case study and entire session.
- GAMMA: Krystyna Bednarczyk, FAA, Environmental Policy Advisor, Office of Environment & Energy, Environmental Policy Division, DC. Partnership Opportunities and Challenges in FAA’s Integration of New Entrant Technologies. Due to the nature of this topic, this presentation will not be posted.
- DELTA: Karen Nelson, USGS, Office of Science Quality and Integrity, Youth and Education in Science (YES), WI. Growing our Practice: Inward and Outw ard Journeys (PDF). Recording of Delta case study and entire session.
- Gifts to the Group Padlets
Instructors: Anne Desmarais, Liz Madison, Kendra Briechle and Jane Hanson, Academy, and 2022 peer presenters