- MbN 2021 Case Studies (see below)
- What's Possible Now: Vision and Strategic Thinking (PDF)
- Reflection and Journaling: What's Possible Now? (PDF)
- Adaptive Leadership from the Kansas Leadership Center
Peer to Peer Presentations - Case Studies:
ALPHA: Valary Bloom, USFWS, Senior Fish & Wildlife Biologist, San Francisco Bay Delta Fish and Wildlife Office; & Ali Weber-Stover, NOAA WCR, Natural Resources Management Specialist, California Coastal Office, CA. Bay Restoration Regulatory Integration Team (BRRIT): Facilitating multi-benefit restoration projects in the San Francisco Bay through enhanced collaboration.
BETA: Leslie Hay, USDA FS, Southwestern Region Wildlife Program Leader, NM. Jaguar Conservation and Partnerships: One Goal, Many Roads.
GAMMA: Jess Collier, USFWS, Fish Biologist, Green Bay Fish & Wildlife Conservation Office, WI. Great Lakes Basin Road-Stream Crossing Inventory.
- DELTA: Donna Mattson, USDA FS, Partnerships Team Supervisor, WO Enterprise Program, OR. Dynamic Approach to Sustainable Recreation Strategy Development.