- MbN Alumni Case Study Presentations (see below)
- Launching the 2021 Case Study Program (PDF)
- Partnership Check-Up: Assessing Partnership Health and Effectiveness (PDF)
Peer-to-Peer Presentations: Alumni Case Studies:
- ALPHA: Jennifer Day, NOAA, Great Lakes Regional Coordinator, Great Lakes Regional Collaboration Team, Ann Arbor, MI. MbN Class of 2020. Government Collaboration: Building collaboration for One NOAA internally to facilitate One NOAA externally.
- BETA: Ricardo Lopez, USDA FS, Forest Engineer, Angeles National Forest, Arcadia, CA. MbN Class of 2020. Angeles National Forest Collaborative Transit to Trails.
- GAMMA: Kevin Kalasz, USFWS, Coastal Program South Florida/Everglades Program Manager, Big Pine Key, FL. MbN Class of 2020. Pine Rockland Conserv ation Business Plan: It Takes a Community.
- DELTA: Elizabeth Munding, USDA FS, NEPA Planner, Coconino National Forest, Sedona, AZ. MbN Class of 2020. Oak Creek Watershed Restoration Project: Pullouts, Protection and the Public.
Complete one of the two partnership assessment tools below. Focus on one of your partnerships or collaboratives for this exercise.
Case Study Resources
- Evaluating Partnerships with Matt Birnbaum, including a 20 min video on Logic Models
- Theory of Change to Logic Model worksheet, King County
- "Tearless" Logic Model, A Facilitated Approach guide
- Community Toolbox, University of Kansas. Select "Learn a Skill" to see all the topics and resources related to community collaboration, including evaluation and logic models.
- Anne Desmarais
- Liz Madison
- Alumni Presenters