Learn how BLM and partnering agencies renewed their partnership network, as they updated the guidance for potential land transfers (sales) to support affordable housing projects throughout Nevada.
This work is made possible through the Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act of 1998 (SNPLMA or the act), Public Law 105–263, as amended that allows BLM to sell public land in Nevada specifically for affordable housing.
The 90-minute webinar included a welcome, presentation, roundtable dialogue with BLM and program partners, and Q&A. Featured partnership practices included:
- Stakeholder analysis: identifying and building relationships with interested parties
- Collaborative process design: joint fact-finding, building a common vocabulary, creating a shared vision, facilitation
- Understanding the decision space: authorities, regulations and flexibility
This link will open in a new window. Press the play button to begin the recording. Turn up your computer speakers.
After a Welcome, the main presentation starts at 12:10.
- BLM SNPLMA Funding information
- HUD State of Nevada Site
- HUD NV Webmanager
- HUD Resource Locator
- National Low Income Housing Coalition (NLIHC) Housing Needs by State
- HUD FY 2022 Income Limits (ILs), effective April 18, 2022