Managing by Network Application Process
Selection for Managing by Network is competitive.
Space is limited to 120 seats for this interagency course.
Applications accepted beginning October 1, 2020.
- October 1-November 1: Academy accepts applications. Depending on their agency, applicants may qualify for either a National Scholarship or Open Seat work unit funding. See Tuition options.
- November 2-30: Selection of Managing by Network Class of 2021.
- December 1: Academy begins to notify applicants of their status.
- December 1-31: Participants selected for National Scholarship seats confirm their availability. Participants selected for Open Seats confirm their availability and work unit funding. Alternates for scholarship or open seats may be invited into the class if a seat becomes available.
- Join the Academy’s mailing list to receive notifications about this course, including selection, alternate, or wait list notifications. Please check your junk folder for the mailing list confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Managing by Network Application Form by November 1. (Link will be active 10/1.)
- If you require supervisor approval for this training, request that your supervisor complete the Supervisor Recommendation Form by November 1. (Link will be active 10/1.) This form should NOT be submitted by the applicant. If you do not require supervisor approval, please indicate this on your application, and this requirement will be waived.
- Within 2 business days of processing your completed application and supervisor recommendation form (if applicable), the Academy will acknowledge receipt of all materials via email. Status inquiries may be directed to the Registrar, Jane@partnership-academy.net.
- Incomplete applications, including those submitted without an applicable Supervisor Recommendation form, will be withdrawn from the selection process after November 1. Complete applications received after November 1 may be considered on a case by case basis, subject to the number of seats still available in the course.
Selection and Confirmation:
- Applicants selected for the course (all tuition types) will be notified via email starting December 1.
- Applicants selected for National Scholarships must confirm their availability by December 18.
- Applicants selected for Open Seats must confirm availability and funding by December 31.
- Applicants selected for the course who must decline selection due to competing interests are invited to apply for consideration in 2022.
Alternate and Waitlist Notification:
- Alternates and wait listed applicants will be notified of their status via email no later than December 14.
- If a National Scholarship seat is available, Alternates will be contacted by phone and email.
- If an Open Seat is available, Alternates will be contacted regarding their interest and the availability of funding tuition through their work unit.
- Wait listed applicants are invited to apply for consideration in 2022.