Managing by Network Application Process
Complete the steps below to apply for Managing by Network 2023.
Questions? Contact email@example.com for more information.
- Join the Academy’s mailing list to receive notifications about this course, including selection, alternate, or wait list notifications. Please check your junk folder for the mailing list confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Managing by Network Application Form.
- If you require supervisor approval for this training, request that your supervisor complete the Supervisor Recommendation Form. This form should NOT be submitted by the applicant. If you do not require supervisor approval, please indicate this on your application, and this requirement will be waived.
- Applications remain open until December 1. Complete your application as soon as possible; selection is competitive. Application review and selection for National Scholarships is underway. New applications will be considered on a space-available basis.
- Within 2 business days of processing your completed application and supervisor recommendation form (if applicable), the Academy will acknowledge receipt of all materials via email. Status inquiries may be directed to the Registrar, Jane@partnership-academy.net.
Selection and Confirmation:
- Applicants selected for the course (all tuition types) will be notified via email starting December 1.
- Applicants selected for National Scholarships must confirm their availability by December 16.
- Applicants selected for Open Seats must confirm availability and funding by December 31. Tuition payments will be invoiced in January, at the start of class.
- Applicants selected for the course who must decline selection due to competing interests are invited to apply for consideration for future offerings.
Alternate and Waitlist Notification:
- Alternates and wait listed applicants will be notified of their status via email no later than December 16.
- If a National Scholarship seat is available, Alternates will be contacted by phone and email.
- If an Open Seat is available, Alternates will be contacted regarding their interest and the availability of funding tuition through their work unit.
- Wait listed applicants are invited to apply for consideration for future offerings.
October 3 - December 1: Academy accepts applications. Depending on their agency, applicants may qualify for either a National Scholarship or Open Seat work unit funding. See Tuition options.
- Applications received by November 4 receive preference in the competitive selection process for National Scholarships and Open Seats.
- Applications received after November 4 are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, subject to the number of seats available for this course.
November 4-December 1: Selection of Managing by Network Class of 2023.
December 1: Academy begins to notify applicants of their status.
December 1-31: Participants selected for National Scholarship seats confirm their availability. Participants selected for Open Seats confirm their availability and work unit funding. Alternates for scholarship or open seats may be invited into the class if a seat becomes available.