Accountability When Working with Partnerships
Explore the four elements of accountability: Effective Controls, Rules and Responsibilities, Time and Budget and Monitor and Evaluation.
Learn how to translate these four elements into partnership actions focused on Communication, Teambuilding, Tracking and Troubleshooting and Learning and Sharing.
1. What types of communication skills best serve partnerships? How do these skills strength accountability?
2. Which agency and partner rules and regulations define the work of your partnership?
3. What tools do you use to provide clear direction to a partnership?
4. How might you address poor performance of a partnership? What is/are the root cause(s)?
5. What evaluation criteria are important to your partners? How do these criteria compare to the interests of your agency?