- Facts, Myths and Roles (9 min); and
- Research, Relationships and Results (8 min)
Peer to Peer Presentations: 2019 Case Studies
Review one of this week's case studies as part of your self-study.
- Alpha: Jeanne Stevens, USFS, Tribal Relations Specialist, Coconino National Forest, AZ. "Springs Monitoring & Restoration Initiative" (PDF)
- Gamma: Rachel Neuenfeldt, USFS, Partnership and Community Engagement Specialist, Wayne National Forest, OH. "Forest Plan Revision Through Partnerships" (PDF)
- Delta: Ally Lane, NOAA, Fish Biologist, West Coast Region, CA. "Bridging Data Gaps Through Interagency Coordination" (PDF)
Corporate Partnerships: Who's in Your Neighborhood
- CONSIDER: two corporations who might have an interest in your work.
- EXPLORE: their website to find: (a) Mission statement; (b) Corporate Social Responsibility report; (c) Potential giving program(s); (d) Key contact (s)
- REFLECT: what might be some common language or interests that would help you start a dialogue?
- SHARE your key takeaways in the Homework Feedback Form on the Study Hall page.
- FAQ on Working with Foundations: Notes from Interviews with Jerry McCarthy