Session 15: See the Possibilities - May 20 & 21
Peer to Peer Case Studies:
- ALPHA: Evan Sawyer, NOAA, Drought Coordinator (Natural Resource Management Specialist) NOAA Fisheries, West Coast Region, California Central Valley Office. Sacramento River Science Partnership: Partnering to develop a shared understanding.
- BETA: Tchelet Segev, USDA FS, Project Engineer, Chugach National Forest. Portage Curve Multimodal Connector
- GAMMA: Alicia King, USDA FS, Public Affairs and Partnership Staff Officer, Chugach National Forest. Partnership Engagement in Inclusion & Diversity Festival Planning.
- DELTA: Tye Morgan, BLM, Planner and Environmental Specialist, Medford Field Office-Ashland Resource Area. Virtual Public Meetings: A Prequel Case Study.
- Managing Agreements Best Practices
- DOWNLOAD: Managing Agreements Best Practices (DOC) (PDF)
- APPLY: Complete the Gap Assessment to identify your current and new practices.
- SHARE: Discuss these best practices with a G&A specialist and ask him/her to share with you two tips that will keep you in the know regarding current G&A practices and processes.
- Peer Presenters
- Liz Madison
- Anne Desmarais
- Lisa Van Alstyne, USFWS