Note: The review of live webinar recordings is exclusive to 2020 MbN registered course participants, instructional team members, and MbN Federal Coordinators. Passwords for these webinars may not be shared. Thank you.
- Formal Agreements with Liz Madison (16 mins)
Peer to Peer Case Studies:
- ALPHA: Evan Sawyer, NOAA, Drought Coordinator (Natural Resource Management Specialist) NOAA Fisheries, West Coast Region, California Central Valley Office. Sacramento River Science Partnership: Partnering to develop a shared understanding. Or watch the recording of Evan's case study
- BETA: Tchelet Segev, USDA FS, Project Engineer, Chugach National Forest. Portage Curve Multimodal Connector
- GAMMA: Alicia King, USDA FS, Public Affairs and Partnership Staff Officer, Chugach National Forest. Partnership Engagement in Inclusion & Diversity Festival Planning. Or watch the recording of Alicia's case study and Gamma session.
- DELTA: Tye Morgan, BLM, Planner and Environmental Specialist, Medford Field Office-Ashland Resource Area. Virtual Public Meetings: A Prequel Case Study. Or watch the recording of Tye's case study and Delta session.
- Managing Agreements Best Practices
- DOWNLOAD: Managing Agreements Best Practices (DOC) (PDF)
- APPLY: Complete the Gap Assessment to identify your current and new practices.
- SHARE: Discuss these best practices with a G&A specialist and ask him/her to share with you two tips that will keep you in the know regarding current G&A practices and processes.
- USFS Agreements Decision Tree (PDF)
- USFS Authorities Brochure (PDF)
- USACE Agreements Decision Tree (PDF)
- Reference Guide to USFS Public Engagement in a Virtual Environment (PDF)
- Recent Virtual Public Meetings related to a draft EIS in Alaska: view from ePlanning or BLM
- BLM Playbook for Virtual Public Meetings - coming soon!
- Peer Presenters
- Liz Madison
- Anne Desmarais
- Lisa Van Alstyne, USFWS