Session 15 recordings are below. Session recordings are provided for MbN 2022 course participant self-study. Password is the same as for webinars.
Case Study Presentations
- ALPHA: Charles Cuvelier, NPS, Superintendent, George Washington Memorial Parkway, VA. Evolution of a Partnership (PDF). Arlington House Visitor Experience and Language Resource webpage. Recording of case study.
- BETA: Jennifer Moore, NOAA, Coral Recovery Coordinator, NMFS Southeast Regional Office, FL. Mission: Iconic Reefs (PDF). Recording of case study.
- GAMMA: Max Forgensi, USDA FS, Lands and Minerals Program Manager, Pike-San Isabel National Forests & Cimarron and Comanche National Grasslands, CO. Long-term sustainable management for high-use recreation areas.(PDF). Recording of case study.
- DELTA: Sean Vogt, USFWS, Lahontan Cutthroat Trout Recovery Coordinator, Ecological Services Office, NV. Modernizing Recovery Efforts of Lahontan Cutthroat Trout. (PDF). Recording of case study and entire session.
- Seven Faces of Philanthropy and Partnership, with Liz Madison (video/podcast, 16 min)
Instructors: Instructors: Kendra Briechle, Liz Madison and Anne Desmarais, Academy