- Entrepreneurship and Partnerships with Liz Madison, 18 mins; podcast available
- DOWNLOAD: Risk Assessment Template (DOC) (PDF).
- APPLY: For one of your projects, fill-in the risk assessment template.
- SHARE: Discuss your assessment with internal and external project team members.
Peer to Peer Presentations:
For Self-Study, please review the case study of your choice.
- Sarah Barrett, Biological Scientist IV, and Brie Ochoa, Species Conservation Planning Biologist III, FL FWCC, FL. "Management Plan Development in the Sunshine"
- Brooke Burrows, USFWS, Wildlife Refuge Specialist, MN. "Minnesota Valley Trust and the Minnesota Valley NWR & WMD"
- Mary Biggs, USFS, Resource Assistants Program Liaison, Washington Office, DC. "Strengthening Partnerships. Creating Opportunities. The USDA Forest Service Resource Assistants Program"
- Rebecca Ingram, NOAA, Social Research Associate, Pacific Islands Fisheries Science Center, HI. "Building a Network of Partnerships to Support NOAA’s Integrated Ecosystem Assessment"
- Liz Madison
- Anne Desmarais
- Peer Presenters