Note: The review of live webinar recordings is exclusive to 2020 MbN registered course participants, instructional team members, and MbN Federal Coordinators. Passwords for these webinars may not be shared. Thank you.
- Think Like a Social Scientist (PDF)
- Seeking Public Input and the PRA (Paperwork Reduction Act) (PDF)
- Or watch the video recording. Password and instructions were shared by email.
- Scavenger Hunt! Explore the Human Dimensions Website
- SHARE: one link to useful information with a colleague or course participant.
- Videos: Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, with Wolf Cota: Part 1, 10 mins; Part 2, 7 mins; Part 3, 20 mins
- Practical Considerations for Integrating Social Science Research and Information into Natural Resource Management (PDF)
- The Nature of Americans: Disconnection and Recommendations for Reconnection (Full Report)
- America's Wildlife Values (PDF)
- Conservation social science: Understanding and integrating human dimensions to improve conservation
- Mainstreaming the social sciences in conservation
- Liz Madison
- Natalie Sexton, Chief, Human Dimensions Branch, USFWS