Peer to Peer Presentations
For Self-Study, please review the case study of your choice.
- Coeli Hoover, USFS, Research Ecologist, NH. "Herding Cats: A Tale of Two Documents" (PDF)
- Laurie Fairchild, USFWS, Private Lands Biologist, MN. "What to Do When You're Stuck: One Approach to Reimagine and Reconnect Resource Accomplishments with Realities on the Ground" (PDF)
- Caroline Kilbane, BLM, Outdoor Recreation Planner, AZ. "Lake Havasu Shoreline Sites" (PDF)
- Dawn McCarthy, USFS, Recreation Team Leader, OH. "The Baileys Mountain Bike Trail System: Improving Communities Through a Collaborative Vision" (PDF)
- Formal Agreements Overview (CC) with Liz Madison, 16 mins; podcast available
Optional Homework: Managing Agreements Best Practices
- DOWNLOAD: Managing Agreements Best Practices (DOC) (PDF)
- APPLY: Complete the Gap Assessment to identify your current and new practices.
- SHARE: Discuss these best practices with a G&A specialist and ask him/her to share with you two tips that will keep you in the know regarding current G&A practices and processes.
- Liz Madison
- Anne Desmarais
- Peer Presenters