- Accountability Practices (PDF)
Peer to Peer Case Study Presentations
Due to the sensitive nature of some case study presentations, not all are publicly available. Contact the Academy for more details.
- ALPHA: Marcia Pradines, USFWS, Refuge Project Leader, Chesapeake Marshlands National Wildlife Refuge Complex, MD
- BETA: Nancy Kastning, AmeriCorps VISTA Volunteer, and Jamie Garcia, Outdoor Recreation Planner, BLM, Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, NM
- GAMMA: Mary (MJ) Byrne, BLM, Special Assistant to State Director for RAC, Partnerships, Ed. & Interp., Youth, Volunteering, Idaho State Office, ID. "Turning Relationships into Partnerships" (including Every Kid Outdoors and Hands on the Land / Teachers on the Land)
- DELTA: Lucy Maldonado, USFS, Prince of Wales Island Planning Staff, Tongass National Forest, Thorne Bay and Craig Ranger District, AK
- (Liz Madison, 11 min)