- Supporting Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility in Partnership and Community Collaboration
Session recordings are provided for MbN 2022 course participant self-study. Password is the same as for webinars.
- ALPHA: Laura Harvey, NPS, Interpretive Specialist, National Capitol Region. Accessibility Brings Us Together (PDF). Resources: Accessibility Resource List (PDF); Accessibility Check for PowerPoint instructions (DOC); NPS Accessibility video.
- BETA: Tyson Vaughan, USACE, Sociologist, Collaboration & Public Participation Center of Expertise (CPCX).
- GAMMA: Jacqueline Davis, NPS, Education Specialist, George Washington Memorial Parkway. A Field Perspective on Championing Inclusion and Cultural Awareness (PDF).
- DELTA: Phil Lu, Fish and Wildlife Biologist Training Specialist, National Conservation Training Center, USFWS.
Partnership Assessment: Evaluating Collaborative Conservation Using the Partnership Impact Model (PDF)
DOI Secretary Haaland's Remarks from SXSW Conference: Auntie Deb's Guide to Equity and Inclusion (PDF)
- Explore the Wilder Collaboration Factors Inventory, another assessment tool (PDF)
Instructors: Anne Desmarais and Leigh Goldberg, Academy; and Guest Speakers