- Ladder of Inference, 4 min video/podcast
- Strengthen Your Conflict Management Skills with Susan Goodwin, 25 min video/podcast
- CORE-PLUS: Building a Higher Performance Model Workplace with Susan Goodwin, 16 min video
- REVIEW: Getting to the Core of Conflict and Communications Participant Workbook
- EXERCISE: Complete two self-assessment exercises from the workbook.
- APPLY:Identify an opportunity to apply the conflict management practices highlighted in the exercises you selected. Then intentionally apply these practices in your professional and/or personal communication. You goal is to develop the intellectual muscle memory to use these practices, so that they will be readily available to you.
- SHARE your takeaways in the Homework Feedback form on the Study Hall page.
- Circle of Conflict (Sources of Conflict) (PDF)
- Elements of an Effective Apology (PDF)
- Powerful Questions (PDF)
- DOI CADR Ombuds list (PDF)
- Anne Desmarais
- Wendy Connally
- Susan Goodwin, Collaboration and Conflict Management Specialist, DOI Office of Collaborative Action and Dispute Resolution (CADR)