Peer to Peer Presentations:
- ALPHA: John Titre, USFS, District Staff Officer, Wilderness, Trails, Recreation, Lands & Special Uses, Coronado National Forest, AZ, Class of 2015. "Sensing: A Tool for Improving Partnerships and Collaboration."
- BETA: Leslie Wolff, NOAA, Hydrologist, NOAA Fisheries California Coastal Office, CA, MbN Class of 2016. "From Regulatory Relationship to Partnership: Instream Gravel Mining and Salmon Habitat Restoration on the Mad River, CA."
- GAMMA: Jane Farmer, NPS, Park Ranger, Interpretation, Natchez Trace Parkway, MS, MbN Class of 2016. "Connecting Chickasaw and Chocktaw Students to their Ancestral Homelands."
- DELTA: Miles Meyer, Supervisory Biologist, Everglades South Team, South Florida Ecological Services Office, USFWS, FL, MbN Class of 2015. " Partnerships - They're Not All the Same: Developing Partnerships that Meet Specific Purposes. "
Case Study Resources:
Partnership Assessment Tools:
- Wilder Foundation Collaboration Factors Inventory.pdf
- Digging Deeper - Finding Answers: Smarter Partnerships Assessment Tool.pdf
- CACSH Partnership Self-Assessment Tool.pdf
- Anne Desmarais
- Liz Madison
- Managing by Network Alumni