- Launching the 2019 Case Study Program
- Case Study Checklist
- Partnership Check-Up: Assessing Partnership Health and Effectiveness
- America's Great Outdoors Initiative with Jeremiah Martinez video/podcast Part 1, 17 mins, Part 2, 9 mins.
- Explore the Academy’s Case Study Catalog. Use the tag cloud to find a case study of interest to you.
- Collaboration Factors Inventory - Wilder Foundation
- Digging Deeper - Finding Answers - Smarter Partnerships.
- Partnership Self-Assessment Tools - CACSH
Peer to Peer Case Study Presentations:
- Jeremiah Martinez, Supervisory Natural Resource Specialist, Recreation, Rio Grande National Forest, Conejos Peak Ranger District, USDA Forest Service, CO, Class of 2012. America's Great Outdoors - Youth Initiative in Colorado
- Leslie Wolff, Hydrologist, California Coastal Office, NOAA, CA, Class of 2016. From Regulatory Relationship to Partnership: Instream gravel mining and salmon habitat restoration on the Mad River, North Coast of CA
- Brooke Burrows, Wildlife Refuge Specialist, Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge and Wetland Management District, USFWS, MN, Class of 2018. Minnesota Valley Trust and Minnesota National Wildlife Refuge and Wetland Management District Complex
- Debra-Ann Brabazon, Forest Fire Prevention Education Officer/Fire Information, Huron-Manistee National Forest, MN, USDA, Forest Service, Class of 2018. Engaging Youth: Lessons learned along the path of growing relationships
- Resources to Explore: Understanding Adultism article (PDF); USFS Huron-Manistee NF Junior Rangers / Cadillac HS Ecology Club videos: Ecology Club Visit to Mesick Elementary; Visual Adventure of the Brandy Brook; What's the Fire Danger Where You Are Today?; Twilight Hike on a Full Moon Night; and the four videos shared in class
- REVIEW one of these tools:
- COMPLETE one of the tools, for one of the partnerships you work on. Reflect on: What is going well? What could be better? How or when might you use this kind of assessment tool with your partners?
- SHARE your takeaways from the assignment in the Homework Feedback at the Study Hall page.
- Anne Desmarais
- Liz Madison
- Managing by Network Alumni