- Leveraging Partnerships with Liz Madison, 6 mins, podcast available
- READ Active Listening.pdf – Review the practices of active listening and familiarize yourself with the ADORES mnemonic.
- EXERCISE Active Listening Self Assessment.pptx – Download and complete this self-assessment and instructions for field testing your practices.
- APPLY Field test your active listening practices.
Peer to Peer Presentations: Alumni Case Studies
- ALPHA: Dave Cunningham, USFS, Partnership Specialist, Helena-Lewis and Clark National Forest, MT, MbN Class of 2017. "Friends of the Little Belts"
- BETA: Danny McBride, USFS, Regional Partnership Coordinator Intermountain Region 4, UT, MbN Class of 2017. "Utilizing Partners to Build Partnerships and Capacity"
- GAMMA and DELTA: Miles Meyer, USFWS, Supervisory Biologist, Everglades South Team, South Florida Ecological Services Office, FL, MbN Class of 2015. "Partnerships - They're Not All the Same: Developing Partnerships That Meet Specific Purposes"
Case Study Resources:
- Case Study Program 2018 (PDF)
- Case Study Checklist (PDF)
- Case Study Signups (Doodle poll)
- Liz Madison
- Anne Desmarais
- Managing by Network Alumni