- 21 Partnership Success Factors Brian ONeill.pdf
- 21 Partnership Success Factors_Take A Hike.pdf
- 21 Partnership Success Factors_Gap Assessment Exercise.pdf
- 22 Partnership and Community Collaboration Competencies.pdf
- Accountability 4 Attributes.pdf
- NCTC Leadership Competency Development Model (shared in class)
- Accountability When Working with Partnerships (Liz Madison, 11 mins, podcast available)
Agency Perspective on Partnership and Community Collaboration
ALPHA: Susan Goodwin, Collaboration and Conflict Management Specialist, DOI, Office of Collaborative Action and Dispute Resolution
BETA: Trevor Needham, National Partnerships Program Lead, Division of Education, Interpretation and Partnerships, BLM
GAMMA: Steve Guertin, Deputy Director for Policy, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
DELTA: Jacqueline Emanuel, Director, National Partnership Office, U.S. Forest Service
Message from BlackRock_Contribute to Society or Risk Losing Our Support.pdf This article highlights one of the trends in corporate culture as noted in the presentation.
Optional Homework: 21 Partnership Success Factors
- READ 21 Partnership Success Factors_Gap Assessment.pdf – Review the 21 Success Factors and Gap Assessment Exercise.
- EXERCISE 21 Partnership Success Factors_Gap Assessment Exercise – Download and complete the 3 worksheets.
- DOWNLOAD 21 Partnership Success Factors Brian ONeill.pdf – Download for your reference library.
Optional Homework: What Would You Do?
- READ What Would You Do Accountability.pdf
- WRITE the end of the story as a short essay.
- SHARE bullet points of how you would end the story and takeaways from the assignment in the Homework Feedback form.
- READ The Rest of Story_ Response from 2017 Course Participant.pdf and compare this ending with your thoughts.