For more than 50 years, NOAA’s National Sea Grant College Program has provided research and outreach to help build and grow innovative businesses along America's oceans and Great Lakes, protect against environmental destruction and natural disasters, and train the next generation of leaders.
Working with more than 2,700 project partners, Sea Grant has a rich tradition of state and national partnerships. Learn about the innovative partnerships and far-reaching impacts of Sea Grant, including opportunities for funding and fellowships.
- What are best practices for managing multi-stakeholder partnerships?
- What does it take to sustain and coordinate national programs?
- How are you preparing for proposed investments in national priorities?
This link will open in a new window. Press the play button to begin the recording. Turn up your computer speakers.
After a Welcome, the main presentation on NOAA Sea Grant runs from 11:34 to 56:56.
This webinar was recorded on October 21, 2021.
- Sea Grant Program Fact Sheet
- Sea Grant Funding Tools and Abilities
- Knauss Fellowship Fact Sheet
- Sea Grant Network Visioning
- Sea Grant Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice
- Sea Grant Legal Network
- National Sea Grant Law Center
- Sea Grant and Coastal Hazards Preparedness
- Sea Grant Homeowner's and Resident's Handbooks for Hazard Preparedness
- StoryCorps: Stories from people of all backgrounds and beliefs
- The Moth: The Art and Craft of Storytelling