MBN 2019 Course Notebook
Welcome class of 2019!
The Course Notebook is designed to provide support as you apply knowledge and skills gained in class.
This page will be updated throughout Managing by Network. Check back for updates!
Did you receive a Welcome email?
Unsure of your status?
Contact us: Academy.email@example.com
Please take the next step by December 20.
If you are unable to participate, you may indicate that on the confirmation form.
There is a wait list for this course, please respond as soon as possible.
- Confirm your participation in MBN 2019 as soon as possible.
- Still need to submit your photo? Use the confirmation form, or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos are due Friday, January 11.
- Please complete the Individual Training Needs Assessment by January 25, 2018.
- Has your job title, contact info, or Supervisor changed? Use the form on the right of this page to let us know.
- If you're new to WebEx, plan to join us at the Tech Test January 9 or 10. Webinar links will be emailed the Friday prior to the session.
Tech Test (Optional): January 9 and 10, 2019
11:00 - 11:30 AM EST and 2:00 - 2:30 PM EST
An email with webinar links will go out the Friday before the sessions, with a reminder the Tuesday before.
- Learn how to use WebEx and navigate the Academy classroom.
- We'll help you troubleshoot any technical difficulties before the course begins January 16 and 17.
- Joining a Class Session
- Navigating the WebEx Classroom
- What's Next in Managing by Network
Hosted by Anne Desmarais and Jane Hanson
On the Horizon:
Session 1: Charting our Course - January 16 or 17
Instructors: Liz Madison, Anne Desmarais, Peter Williams and Jane Hanson
- Welcome and Introductions
- Tour of the WebEx Classroom and Virtual Campus
- Course Overview
- Collaborative Leadership
Which webinar group am I in?
The Course Roster will be posted by December 18, 2018.
Alpha/Wednesday and Gamma/Thursday meet at the following times:
Beta/Wednesday and Delta/Thursday meet at the following times:
While participants are assigned to a group day and time for class size and planning purposes, we expect schedule conflicts.
Participants may attend any one of the four webinars in any given week, as best suits their schedule.
2019 MBN Roster
The roster of participants will be posted by December 18, 2018.