Links for all webinar groups are provided in a calendar view below
- To access a webinar link, click the button for the webinar you to plan attend.
- The event will open in a new window. Click the webinar link.
- Review your weekly C2P2 email for the link to this private page, or bookmark it for future use.
- Audio is integrated with Webex. You may automatically join audio through your computer.
- If you would like to use a separate phone line, join Webex first and select "call in" from the audio options. More >>
- Note your attendee ID when calling in. This will allow you to join breakout rooms.
Having trouble logging in? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Having trouble viewing the calendar? Try using Chrome as your browser.
Download the ICS file and add it to your calendar.
Tips for logging into Webex:
For the best experience, log in from your desktop or laptop.
If you have a VPN, close it before joining.
Join without video. On camera instructional time will be limited during this course.
If you're logging in from a mobile device, download Cisco Webex Meetings.
For mobile access, note the webinar session number and password. You may need these to access the webinar.
Trouble joining the webinar? Your local firewall is blocking access to the software. Contact your IT Help Desk for assistance. In the meantime, you can click on the link to "join by browser" to gain access to the webinar.
View Session agendas, presentations, pre-webinar assignments, and additional resources.