Peer to Peer Case Studies
- Alpha Group: Alicia Bell-Sheeter, Tribal Climate Change Coordinator, Mgmt and Program Analyst, Office of Tribal Relations, USFS ~ MbN Class of 2014. "Informal Interagency Collaboration to Better Serve Tribes."
- Beta Group: Paul Tigan, Assistant Field Manager, BLM ~ MbN Class of 2014. "From Political Compromise to Partnership Canvas: The Rio Grande Natural Area."
- Gamma Group: Laura Van Riper, Social Scientist and Conflict Resolution Specialist, BLM ~ MbN Class of 2014. "Transforming Conflict: The National Riparian Service Team's Approach to Solving Wicked Problems."
- Delta Group: Kimble Talley, Training Specialist, Stephen T. Mather Training Center, NPS ~ MbN Class of 2015. "Connecting Teachers to America’s Best Idea: What Arkansas’s National Parks Mean to Me!"
A Facilitator's Best Practices with Anne Desmarais, 18 mins
Additional Resources: Want to dig deeper from the webinar presentation and discussion or missed the webinar?
CORE PLUS: Building a Higher Performance Model Workplace with Susan Goodwin, 16 mins
Strengthen Your Conflict Management Skills with Susan Goodwin, 25 mins
- DOI CADR Workbook - Getting to the Core of Conflict and Communications
Instructors: Anne Desmarais, Liz Madison