Session 05: See the Possibilities
Resources for Presenters:
Peer to Peer Presentations: Alumni Case Studies and Small Group Challenge
- ALPHA: Nancy Patterson, Interim Public Affairs Specialist, Cody/Worland Field Offices, BLM, WY, MbN Class of 2015. "McCullough Peaks BLM Backcountry Byway (BCB)."
- BETA: Aron Flanders, Fish & Wildlife Biologist/ Private Lands Biologist, Partners for Fish & Wildlife Program, USFWS, KS, MbN Class of 2015. "Community-based Partnerships."
- GAMMA: Jeff Sorkin, Colorado Capitol City Coordinator, Rocky Mountain Region (R2), USFS, CO, MbN Class of 2014. "Building Trust by Sharing Air Quality Data."
- DELTA: Miles Meyer, Supervisory Biologist, Everglades South Team, South Florida Ecological Services Office, USFWS, FL, MbN Class of 2015. "Partnerships: They're Not All the Same."
- Managing by Network Alumni
- Anne Desmarais
- Jane Hanson