National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
In 2013 and 2016, expertise from NOAA participants heightened the interagency experience for Managing by Network participants.
"NOAA Fisheries is responsible for the stewardship of the nation's ocean resources and their habitat. We provide vital services for the nation: productive and sustainable fisheries, safe sources of seafood, the recovery and conservation of protected resources, and healthy ecosystems—all backed by sound science and an ecosystem-based approach to management."
- Bryant Chesney, Senior Marine Habitat Resource Specialist, NOAA NMFS West Coast Region Protected Resources Division, CA (2016)
- Diane Driscoll, Fish Biologist, Interior Columbia Basin Area Office, WA (2016)
- Megan Grant, Program Coordinator, NOAA Restoration Center, OR (2016)
- Polly Hicks, Restoration Ecologist, Fisheries Restoration Center Northwest, WA (2016)
- Irma Lagomarsino, Partnerships, Communications, External Affairs Branch Chief, NOAA Fisheries West Coast Region, OR (2016)
- Laurie Rounds, Gulf Coast Regional Liaison to the Gulf Landscape Conservation Cooperative, TN (2013)
- Jennifer Steger, Northwest and Alaska Regional Manager, NOAA Restoration Center, WA (2016)
- Leslie Wolff, Hydrologist, NOAA Fisheries California Coastal Office, CA (2016)