Managing by Network
is now celebrating its 10th year!
Gain new insights in partnership and community collaboration.
Applications are due November 1. Selection is competitive.
Supervisor Recommendation: If your position requires supervisor approval to participate in this course, please ask your supervisor to review the requirements for Managing by Network and complete the Supervisor Recommendation by November 1, 2017. Your application cannot be considered without this recommendation.
Need more information about the course? Contact us
What can we do for you?
We support a partnership training network.
Learn more about the competencies featured in Managing by Network
Managing by Network is cohosted by:
- Partnership and Community Collaboration Academy
- BLM National Training Center and Division of Education, Interpretation and Partnerships
- USFS National Partnership Office
- USFWS National Conservation Training Center
- DOI Office of Collaborative Action and Dispute Resolution
The Academy's Spotlight Series webinars features federal programs and initiatives that highlight innovative ideas and partnerships.
from Our Partners
- BLM National Training Center, Phoenix, Arizona, October 25, 2017
- Shepherdstown, WV, October 31 - November 2, 2017
Fou ndations in Public Participation, USFWS NCTC
- Shepherdstown, WV, November 13 - 17, 2017
Facilitating Dynamic Meetings, DOI CADR
- BLM National Training Center, Phoenix, Arizona, December 6-7, 2017