What can we do for you?
What is the ladder of inference?
Understand how observable data could lead to actions that might not be in your best interest – and what you can do to change your perspective.
Photo courtesy of NPS, Bandelier National Monument, NM.
How do you build community?
Leigh Goldberg has learned a thing or two about partnerships throughout her 20 years working in the public and private sectors. She joined the Managing by Network class this spring to talk about community collaboration practices in California. Taking an innovative approach, four land management agencies are working together to help to sustain the health of iconic Mount Tamalpais. Leigh is one of three consultants-in-residence on the Academy’s team of instructors.
We support a partnership training network.
Managing by Network is cohosted by:
- Partnership and Community Collaboration Academy
- BLM National Training Center and National Partnership Office
- USFS National Partnership Office
- USFWS National Conservation Training Center
- DOI Office of Collaborative Action and Dispute Resolution
The Academy's Spotlight Series features federal programs and initiatives that highlight innovative ideas and partnerships.
from Our Partners
Shepherdstown, WV, August 29-31, 2017
- Estes Park, CO, September 15-17, 2017
- Shepherdstown, WV, October 31 - November 2, 2017